Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

I am Not Dead, I Survived The Stroke- Actor Ernest Asuzu ...

Current looks

Image result for Ernest Chidozie AsuzuImage result for Ernest Chidozie AsuzuImage result for Ernest Chidozie Asuzu During his prime Once known as 

I AM NOT DEAD, I AM ALIVE!- NOLLYWOOD BAD BOY ...

Nollywood actor, Ernest Asuzu, took to his facebook page to debunk the the rumours going round of his death. The rumour has been making waves that the actor died the same day that upcoming actor, Ceejay Perez, died in a fatal motor accident in Onitsha, Anambra State.
In a post on his Facebook page, he wrote:
“My name is Ernest Chidozie Asuzu. Pls am not dead for the people carrying rumours that my enemy is dead, I just wish them long life but this has proven what God said that people like me will not die because GOD is the maker of life.
The actor confirmed in an interview with Daily Independent newspaper that he has been absent from the screens due to his health condition. He stated:
“I was in LASUTH for two months, three days and for that long, nobody from Nollywood, not even Ibinabo Fiberesima, visited me. And she heard that I was admitted there. My friends told her that I was down with stroke and she pretended as if she didn’t hear. It’s not fair. I’m a human being too.
“I am limping right now, because I have stroke. I am limping because my people don’t care. I’m limping because the industry is already messed up. I don’t know what Ibinabo is doing. Ibinabo is just gallivanting. She is having fun and that is not the reason we put her there. She should go out there and fight for our people.”Ernest Asuzu, who once dated former Nollywood actress, Obot Etuk, got married to his wife, Jennifer Azuzu in 2010. The Imo state born actor is well known for his roles in Royal War (2009), Another Campus Queen and Last Wedding (2004).

No comments :

Post a Comment