Pages

Thursday 14 April 2016

Is she mental or Queen of public seeker Kemi Olunloyo ............

It really a shame that a mature lady who is meant to be a role model comes out to say rubbish on emedia , Kemi from a well popular home and background . But all her life is controversial and shaming to those who know her. From all indication she has focused her attention on gaining popularity by attacking political figures or celebrity that she does not like .....
 Below is an article caption from her father stating reason why she behaves how she does......

It runs in the family ....

Published on 6 Jan 2016


Fmr Gov Victor Olunloyo Claims.: It is all my fault, my overprotective action and ways  while bringing up Kemi turned her into what she is today...... As a political figure I groomed my daughter how to fool the world around her and today it has come to bite me harder......

Kemi Olunloyo is now using the lies on me and the society. My daughter has a mental illness which runs in our family. I had a mental illness first, when I was studying mathematics in University of Ibadan. My daughter is illness is not cured because, she is on hard drugs. Nobody should believe my pathetic daughter. Olunloyos are fed and finished with her. I stopped her pocket money and she held a knife on my throat. Train your child.

Am dying now due to her lies on me as a ritualist. She got deported for crimes committed in the USA and Canada. There is a law of Karma for real.
Kemi is a liar. Her Phd Certificate was revoked in the USA for crimes committed. Kemi had her 1st born Eniola Olunloyo for me when I was under the influence of drugs years ago and rest 3 for different fathers, which we have not met them. Her campaign about Biafra is a scam. Don't donate or give her any money, she is going to use it to sniff cocaine. God should forgive me for the lies I taught my daughter.
Watch source of this madness
https://youtu.be/NWWpQteJlMA


Published on 24 Mar 2016
Olunloye once again says her father and most Nigerian politician are into rituals, but she states that doesn't mean she's not friends with her dad. She also said her dad never disowned her.

WATCH NEXT: Kemi Olunloyo Says Rapper Olamide Goes To Ritualist.
http://pulse.ng/one_on_one/pulse-tv-o...

SUBSCRIBE HERE FOR MORE
https://www.youtube.com/user/PulseNig...

Please watch The Queen of Notice me

No comments :

Post a Comment