Pages

Thursday 14 April 2016

Jonah Hill Sheds The Pounds Again

Jonah Hill has got himself in trim once again, by the looks of it.
The ‘Superbad’ star was papped while out and about in Los Angeles looking pretty much half the size he was last year.
While filming the movie 'War Dogs’, Hill had piled on the pounds to play arms dealer Efraim Diveroli opposite Miles Teller.
He slimmed down markedly too when he starred in 'Moneyball’ opposite Brad Pitt in 2012, crediting Japanese food for his transformation.
“It was just mostly diet. I wish there was some crazy thing that I did, like a pill or a genie or something,” he said at the time.
“But it was, unfortunately, I went to see a nutritionist, and he told me what to eat to change my habits and stuff.
“I found that Japanese food was very helpful to me.”
“'I just had a moment in my life where I said I wanted to become a man,” he added. “And that means with my career that with my life, that means with my health.

No comments :

Post a Comment